the 10th Annual Maritime Security West is returning to San Francisco Bay Area Where it all started a Dozen Years Ago
August 14-16, 2023
Join your customers, colleagues and counterparts from Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, Ports, State/Local Police, U.S./Foreign Governments and Private Industry at the most comprehensive program dedicated to maritime security.
With a marina in close proximity, a live demonstration will take place that will allow our end user participants to learn about products and solutions that can help them meet their maritime security and law enforcement missions. Boat demos will take place through out the program.
Make the most of your time by placing your company and solutions in front of professionals who are serious about their maritime and port security missions. For attendees, visit the exhibition to see solutions and products that can help you meet or enhance your security mission.
Hear from government, military and industry leaders about trends, challenges and best practices in maritime and port security. Work group sessions will be held to allow an open exchange of challenges and ideas. Be a part of the discussion and help drive maritime security across the U.S.
On-Water Demonstration Features
- 90nmi @ 20kt: The first electric boat with practical range at speed.
- $0.38c / nmi: 90% more efficient than a traditional powerboat.
- Robust Back-Up Systems: Aerospace system controls and redundancies found in aircrafts.
- 4ft Foiling Height: Fly over waves safely & smoothly avoiding discomfort and sea-sickness.
- Advanced Maneuverability: Three aileron foils (2 stern/1bow) enable enhanced efficiency, control, & comfort – foil flaps update 50x /sec.
- Autonomous Operation: The twin rear foils and motors facilitate autonomous operation, joystick docking, & cutting-edge flight control.
Capacity: 8 people etc.
Zodiac MilPro SRA 900 RHIB
- 9 mtr. RHIB all blacked out
- Spartan console & top
- 8 ZodiacMilpro shock seats
- 2 Dive doors
- Twin 300Hp Yamaha outboard
A Few of our 2022 Attendees and Exhibitors
- Accipiter Radar
- AeroSpace & Defense Industry Partners
- All Hazards Training Center
- Allsalt Maritime
- Amergent Techs
- AMICO Security
- Anduril Industries
- Angelo State University
- Bertin Technologies
- Boatswain’s Locker
- Cal Maritime
- California Office of Emergency Services
- David Clark Company
- Echo Bridge LLC
- Emergency Response Technology
- Exensor Technology Ltd
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Fortior Solutions
- Georgia Army National Guard
- Harbor Dept (Patrol) City of Avalon
- HawkEye 360
- Iguana Pro USA
- Innovative Security Analysis
- Inventech Marine Solutions
- Johnson Hicks Marine Electronics
- Joint Task Force North
- Kongsberg Norcontrol AS
- Long Beach Police Dept.
- Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Office
- Los Angeles Port Police
- Marine Exchange of Southern California
- Metal Shark
- MITRE Corp
- Moose Boats
- National Joint Terrorism Task Force
- National Maritime Intelligence Integration Office (NMIO)
- Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific
- Naval Surface Warfare Center Port Hueneme
- Navy Region Southwest,
- North River Boats
- Nothrop Grumman Corp.
- Ocean Power Technologies
- Pacific Tugboat Service
- Port of Long Beach
- Port of San Diego Harbor Police
- PureTech Systems Inc.
- Rajant Corporation
- Saab, Inc
- SAFE Boats International
- San Diego Police Dept.
- San Diego Unified Port District
- Shorebreak Tech LLC
- Spotter Global
- SSR Engineering
- Stephenson Technologies Corporation
- Stevens Institute of Technology
- Swift Engineering
- Swift Tactical Systems
- TechSphere US
- Teledyne FLIR
- Terma, Inc.
- TMA Bluetech
- Transportation Security Administration
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Border Patrol
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Coast Guard Blue Technology Center of Expertise
- U.S. Coast Guard District-11
- U.S. Coast Guard Sector San Diego
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection
- U.S. Customs & Border Protection Air and Marine Operations Center
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Dept. of Homeland Security Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office
- U.S. Navy
- U.S. Navy MDA Program Office
- UK Joint Maritime Security Centre
- US Global Maritime Operational Threat Response Coordination Center (GMCC)
- Windward US
- YANMAR Marine
- Zodiac MilPro
Book Your BOOTH NOW. Space is Limited
Showcase your services and products to a highly motivated and qualified audience. All booths come complete with three all access passes, carpet, table, chairs, electricity and wifi.
Complimentary registration for all Active Duty U.S. Military (Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Marine Corps), Law Enforcement, First Responders and Government Employees. Low cost registration for all private organizations and individuals.