Welcome to the 6th Annual Maritime Security West
Keynote Speaker Announcement
Vice Admiral Linda L. Fagan, Commander of Pacific Area and Commander of Coast Guard Defense Force West of the United States Coast Guard to provide opening keynote.
NMIO’S NATIONAL MARITIME INTER-AGENCY ADVISORY GROUP FORUM IMPROVING MARITIME INFORMATION SHARING IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
The National Maritime Intelligence Integration Office (NMIO) will bring together maritime community stakeholders from the Coast Guard, CBP AMO and Border Patrol, and state/local law enforcement agencies to discuss the current status of maritime info sharing and areas that could warrant improvement in Southern California. The mission of this forum is to enhance maritime domain awareness and build collaboration and cohesiveness between all stakeholders in the Global Maritime Community of Interest (GMCOI). More Info to follow…
The NIAG forum is open to all ONLY Federal/State/Local Agencies and Associated Port Authorities/Entities. It starts with a facilitated discussion August 29th starting at 2:30PM.
WORKSHOPS & CONFERENCE
The program will be conducted in three concurrent series of workshops, panels, and speaker sessions. This format will provide all participants the opportunity to learn and collaborate in an educational and interactive setting.
- Drug and Migration Interdiction
- Port Security
- Coastal Surveillance
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber Security
some of our notable PRESENTERS CONFIRMED
- Captain Joseph R. Buzzella, Jr., Commander and Captain of the Port, United States Coast Guard Sector San Diego
- Steven Bay, Director, Threat Reconnaissance Unit (TRU), Security on Demand
- SSA John Caruthers, Supervisory Special Agent, Cyber Program and Engagement Coordinator, FBI San Diego
- Tony F. Arevalo, Director, Marine and Investigative Operations, U.S. Customs & Border Protection Air and Marine HQ
- Captain Dwight E. Collins, Commanding Officer, Maritime Security Response Team West (MSRTW), U.S. Coast Guard
- Chief Mark Stainbrook, Chief of San Diego Port Police, Vice President of Security and Safety, Port of San Diego
- Kerry L. Thomas, MPM, Chief, Transportation Infrastructure Security Branch (TISB), Grant Programs Directorate (GPD), Protection and National Preparedness (PNP), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Michael Graychik, Deputy Chief, Emergency Management and Operations Group, Los Angeles Port Police
- Christopher Hickey, Information Sharing Action Officer, Homeland Maritime Border Security, National Maritime Intelligence Integration Office
- Rodolfo “Fo” Fonseca, Supervisory Detection Enforcement Officer, Air and Marine Operations Center, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Robert Butchart, California Maritime Security Program, Governor’s Office of Emergency Services/Homeland Security, U. S. Coast Guard, Sector San Francisco
CHECK BACK FOR MORE PRESENTERS TO COME
Products & Solutions exhibition
Maritime Security 2018 West will showcase products, technologies and services that will support and enhance maritime security. The exhibition will consist of 30 companies that have highly relevant solutions and past performances in securing the maritime domain.
ON-WATER AND PIER-SIDE DEMONSTRATIONS
With a marina steps away from the conference hall, we are offer our Exhibitors and partner agencies the ability to demonstrate their technologies and vessels in the marine environment. The demonstration will take place on the afternoon of August 26th.