Welcome to the 6th Annual Maritime Security West
WORKSHOPS & CONFERENCE
The program will be conducted in three concurrent series of workshops, panels, and speaker sessions. This format will provide all participants the opportunity to learn and collaborate in an educational and interactive setting.
- Drug and Migration Interdiction
- Port Security
- Coastal Surveillance
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Cyber Security
- Tony F. Arevalo, Director, Marine and Investigative Operations, U.S. Customs & Border Protection Air and Marine HQ
- Captain Dwight E. Collins, Commanding Officer, Maritime Security Response Team West (MSRTW), U.S. Coast Guard
- Chief Mark Stainbrook, Chief of San Diego Port Police, Vice President of Security and Safety, Port of San Diego
- Kerry L. Thomas, MPM, Chief, Transportation Infrastructure Security Branch (TISB), Grant Programs Directorate (GPD), Protection and National Preparedness (PNP), Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Michael Graychik, Deputy Chief, Emergency Management and Operations Group, Los Angeles Port Police
- Kenneth “Doc” Holliday, Maritime Information and Cyber Integration Advisor, National Maritime Intelligence Integration Office
- LCDR Brandon Link, Office of Port & Facility Activities, Domestic Ports Division, U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters
- LT Kevin Kuhn, Office of Design and Engineering Standards, U.S. Coast Guard Headquarters
- Laurie Thomas, Maritime Security Coordinator, The All Hazards Training Center, The University of Findlay
- Michael Hamilton, CISO, Information Security Expert, President and Founder of Critical Informatics, Inc.
- Christopher Hickey, Information Sharing Action Officer, Homeland Maritime Border Security, National Maritime Intelligence Integration Office
- Javier Montano, Operations Officer, Air & Marine Operations Center, U.S. Border Patrol
- Rodolfo “Fo” Fonseca, Supervisory Detection Enforcement Officer, Air and Marine Operations Center, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Robert Butchart, California Maritime Security Program, Governor’s Office of Emergency Services/Homeland Security, U. S. Coast Guard, Sector San Francisco
- Casey Meredith, State Threat Assessment Center, California Governor’s Office of Emergency Services
CHECK BACK FOR MORE PRESENTERS TO COME
Products & Solutions exhibition
Maritime Security 2018 West will showcase products, technologies and services that will support and enhance maritime security. The exhibition will consist of 30 companies that have highly relevant solutions and past performances in securing the maritime domain.
ON-WATER AND PIER-SIDE DEMONSTRATIONS
With a marina steps away from the conference hall, we are offer our Exhibitors and partner agencies the ability to demonstrate their technologies and vessels in the marine environment. The demonstration will take place on the afternoon of August 26th.